Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines day cookies

 It's valentines day. I've never really been a huge fan of the idea of valentines day. Everyday is a wonderful and special day with my hubby therefore everyday is valentines day to me. However I couldn't help but making these super cute 'I love U' cookies this year.


My plan was to make a huge batch of home-made, hand-crafted and personalised cookies for my friends and family for V-day this year. Unfortunately I could not do that as I had an Estate Planning exam the day before and would not have been able to cope with making so many cookies.


Luckily enough I did manage to bake and hand craft a small amount of cookies for my colleagues to give to their partners. These pictures are from a trial I made a week prior to valentines day. I experimented with a few more designs with the cookies I made for my colleagues and they turned out beautiful and also had the names of their partner's on them.



No comments :

Post a Comment