Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Cute Easter Treats

These are very cute little Easter treats. I made them during Easter last year. Unfortunately I had no time to come up with some more cute treats this year :(


The bunnies are chocolate truffles dipped in white chocolate. Ears are made from marshmallows and their faces are painted on using food colour.


The chicks in chocolate egg baskets are my favourite treats. I've used a muffin tin to create a basket look. Then placed little Easter eggs and toy chicks in them. 


I have a fantastic idea to create edible chicks. I planned on making them year but had no time. You can make edible chicks by mixing dessicated coconut, condensed milk and some yellow food colour. Roll them into the shape of chicks and paint on face using food colour. Will definitely try this next year.


These make fantastic treats for the kids (and adults love them too). Hope everybody had a fantastic Easter.

No comments :

Post a Comment